Service Policies for all services performed on or off-site:
As of March 2010
- All appointment lengths are general and will be as accurate as possible.
- Refunds of any kind are solely at the discretion of MotoTireUSA.com.
- We are not responsible for existing parts showing apparent "Misuse" or "Alteration".
- If we have to remove a part (nut/bolt/bracket, etc.) that is severely damaged or rust/corroded beyond normal re-use, client will be responsible for the purchase price of a replacement part.
- Warranties apply to original purchasers of our product and are not transferable. Product is automatically registered to buyer(s) at time of purchase.
- MotoTireUSA has the right to request proof of ownership for warranty claims, or refuse said replacement. Proof must be in the form of a copy of original sales receipt or Sale Number and date of purchase.
- Warranty claims are on products and parts only. Shipping is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- MotoTireUSA is neither in control of, nor responsible for the performance of our shipping companies. (FedEx/UPS/DHL, etc.) A delay in shipment caused by the shipping company is not in our control, and therefore will not be remedied by MotoTireUSA.
- Pit Stop Appointments are diligently adhered to. We respect your time and your commitment to get here. If we schedule you for 30 minutes, we will do our absolute best to get you fully serviced in that 30 minutes. If you are more than 5 minutes late for a scheduled Pit Stop Appointment, your position may be bumped or rescheduled at the discretion of MotoTireUSA, depending on the daily schedule. This is done to respect all following appointments for that day. We don't like being bumped 30 minutes or an hour for an appointment we arrived on time for, just because someone earlier was half an hour late. We won't do that to you either.